Every Dynamic QR Code gets a random short URL by default. This is what redirects to your page when the QR Code is scanned. You can customize the short URL to your preferences (e.g. by including your company name) to build more trust among users who scan your Codes.
To edit the short URL on a Dynamic QR Code:
1. Go to “Manage” to view all of your QR Codes.
2. Click the drop-down arrow on the “Download” button right next to your QR Code.
3. Choose “Edit” from the menu.
4. Above the smartphone preview on the right, switch the slider to the QR Code preview.
5. Click on “Advanced settings” below the QR Code and select “Edit”.
6. Enter your desired short URL and click “Save”.
Editing a short URL this way will not remove “http://l.ead.me/” part of it. If you’d like to host QR Codes under your own domain, click here for more info.