Every Dynamic QR Code gets a random short URL by default. It’s the one that redirects to your page when scanned. You can customize it to your preferences (e.g. by including your company name) to build more trust among users who scan your Codes.
Editing the short URL for a Dynamic QR Code works like this:
1. Click Manage at the top.
2. Click the Arrow attached to the Download button right next to your QR Code.
3. Choose Edit from the menu.
4. Above the smartphone preview on the right, switch the Slider to the QR Code preview.
5. Click on Advanced settings below the QR Code and then on Edit.
6. Type in your desired text and click Save.
Editing a short URL this way will not remove the http://q-r.to/ part of it. If you like to host your QR Codes under your very own domain, click here to learn more.