To set up your own domain, follow these steps:
1. Go to the customer service center of your hosting or domain package to:
- Create a subdomain such as "qr.yourdomain.tld".
- Go to the domain settings and search for the DNS settings of this subdomain set a
CNAME-Record to our domain cname.q-r.to.
2. Once that’s set up, log into our software and:
- Click on “Account”.
- Choose the “White Label” option from the menu.
- Enter your subdomain (such as "qr.yourdomain.tld") in the short URL field and verify.
Note that it may take up to 24 hours before all worldwide DNS servers are updated and for our system to recognize the changes. If you encounter any difficulties setting up your own short URL domain, please get in touch with your IT or hosting company.