Our software automatically detects the best and largest size possible for uploaded logos. This ensures that no essential elements of your QR Code are obstructed, and it remains scannable. For this reason, it’s not possible to adjust the size of the logo yourself.
Articles in this section
- Why won’t my QR Code save?
- Can I edit the QR Code template?
- How do I design my QR Code?
- Can I use custom text on my QR Code frame?
- What is high error correction and how do I select it?
- Can I adjust the size of my logo inside the QR Code?
- How can I save my QR Code design as a template?
- How do I change the design of an already created QR Code?
- What is the ideal image size and format for logos?
- Can I post-edit QR Codes myself using a graphic program?