We recommend uploading a square or circular image with a width of at least 400px in PNG or JPG format. Our system automatically detects the best and largest logo size possible to ensure your QR Code remains scannable.
Articles in this section
- Why won’t my QR Code save?
- Can I edit the QR Code template?
- How do I design my QR Code?
- Can I use custom text on my QR Code frame?
- What is high error correction and how do I select it?
- Can I adjust the size of my logo inside the QR Code?
- How can I save my QR Code design as a template?
- How do I change the design of an already created QR Code?
- What is the ideal image size and format for logos?
- Can I post-edit QR Codes myself using a graphic program?