No, it is not possible to convert Dynamic QR Codes into Static QR Codes, or vice versa, due to the technical differences in the codes—namely that Dynamic QR Codes contain a short URL. A short URL is required to provide scan statistics, and it enables you to update information within the QR Code even after it has been printed. Static QR Codes do not contain short URLs.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Dynamic and Static Codes?
- How do I know if I created a Dynamic or Static QR Code?
- How can I create a Dynamic or Static Code?
- Why should I create Dynamic Codes?
- Can I convert a Dynamic QR Code into a Static QR Code or vice versa?
- Why are there different short URLs domains?
- How can I create a Static QR Code without an account?
- How do I redirect my QR Code?